Ministry Of Health Exam
Ministry Of Health Exam
We at Digi Prime Tech providing services such as Ministry Of Health exam , Ministry Of Health exam registration for doctors, Ministry Of Health exam registration for dentists, Ministry Of Health exam registration for nurses, Ministry Of Health exam registration for pharmacist, Ministry Of Health exam registration for physiotherapist, Ministry Of Health exam registration for mlts, Ministry Of Health exam registration for radiographers. For more information feel free to contact us
Healthcare Professionals are required to pass Ministry Of Health Exam registration for Doctors, Ministry Of Health Exam registration for Pharmacists, Ministry Of Health Exam registration for Mlts, Ministry Of Health Exam registration for Dentists, Ministry Of Health Exam registration for Nurses, Ministry Of Health Exam registration for Radiographers, Ministry Of Health Exam registration for Physiotherapists assessment in order to obtain the professional license and practice their profession in the Emirate of UAE. Depending on the healthcare professional’s category The MOH assessment can be either:
– Computer Based Testing(CBT) or
– Oral assessment
While applying for the Ministry Of Health assessment, the applicant needs to consider the following:
– All DHA assessment will be conducted in the English language and no translator is allowed to attend the oral assessment.
– Exam fees are non-refundable; this includes re-scheduling, cancellation and/or not attends.
– The applicant will be notified of the result (PASS or FAIL) and no further details (such as scores) will be provided.
– Upon successfully passing the Ministry Of Health assessment, the eligibility letter will be issued and considered valid for one year from the date of result.
– The applicant with “fail” result needs to apply again to re-attend the MOH assessment, no time restriction between assessment dates.
– The applicant will be granted three attempts to pass the MOH assessment (Oral or CBT) and will not be permitted to reapply for the Ministry Of Health license after the third attempt unless he/she obtains an additional MOH Recognized Certificate/qualification as per the published list on Ministry Of Health website.
– In case of assessment exemption, the scope of the exemption is limited to assessment requirement and does not apply to any other requirements for licensure.
The Computer-Based Testing (CBT) is conducted in collaboration with the outsourced provider (Prometric), which provides testing centers in more than 76 countries in the world. Currently, the exam is offered to the following specialties:
- Assistant nurse
- General Dentist
- General Practitioner
- Obstetrics & gynecologist
- Registered nurse
Additional specialties will be added regularly by MOH. Before scheduling the Ministry Of Health exam registration for all medical professions please note the following:
– HRD will allocate Eligibility ID to the applicant after completing the credentialing and PSV processes; the Eligibility ID will be required to complete Prometric online schedule process.
– Exam payment will be collected electronically, acceptable payment methods with Prometric include American Express, MasterCard and Visa credit cards.
Contact Us For More Information
Digi Prime Tech provides you
Ministry Of Health Exam Registration for Doctors
Medical professionals in UAE must obtain their license through Dubai Health Authority (DHA), Ministry of Health(MOH) or Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD). The procedure involves payment of fees, training courses, exams and ministry approvals. Digi Prime Tech provides you Ministry Of Health exam registration for doctors.
Ministry Of Health Exam Registration for Nurses
If you want to work in UAE as Nurse you need a Licence. MOH ( Ministry Of Health) is the authorized body to issue the licence. The Application Procedure is done online. To apply for Ministry Of Health exam registration for nurses you have to meet certain requirements . The licensing requirements are applicable to both nursing graduates from UAE and international universities.
Ministry Of Health Exam Registration for Pharmacists
We undertake examination registration on your behalf. The three processes a candidate has to complete in order to work in UAE are as follows:
The Credential Approval
All health professionals applying for license are credentialed in accordance with the MOHs Professional Qualifications Requirements (PQR). The PQR is a comprehensive document which sets out the standards of education, qualification, training, and professional experience that are required of specific health professional categories.
Primary Source Verification by Data flow
The process through which the Ministry Of Health exam registration for pharmacists validates credentialing information from the institution that originally conferred or issued the credential (e.g. authenticity of educational degrees). This is done through MOH partnership with Dataflow group. All health professionals must undergo the PSV process upon initial license application or license renewal (for licensed health professionals whose qualifications had not previously undergone PSV). Please note that each document only requires to be verified once. Health professionals may be required to repeat the PSV process for verification of newly acquired credentials/qualifications as required for credentialing purposes (e.g. Acquisition of new educational degree).
The following are the different categories of examinations MOH conducts. We undertake exam registrations for the categories mentioned below
Ministry Of Health Exam Registration for Dentists
All the health professionals who seek to work in UAE must appear for Ministry Of Health Exam and get qualified for work in UAE. Evaluation is the below categories is done in MOH examination and separate exams conducted for the professions such as the moh exam registration for dentists.
Ministry Of Health Exam Registration for MLTs
The right type of Ministry Of Health exam registration for mlts test prep helps you familiarize yourself not only with the material you’re being tested on but also the format of the test, so you feel less anxiety on test day. That’s the kind of valuable experience you’ll get with our Ministry Of Health Medical Laboratory Technologist practice tests and exam prep!
Ministry Of Health Exam Registration for Physiotherapists
Digi Prime Tech helps the medical professionals to get through the moh exam for physiotherapist and also provides Ministry of Health mcqs for physiotherapist, Ministry Of Health exam registration for physiotherapist and etc., The MOH Exam is an assessment and qualifying exam for Health Specialists and physiotherapist who want to work in UAE. Healthcare professionals applying for license are required to pass MOH assessment in order to acquire professional license and practice.
Ministry Of Health Exam Registration for Radiographers
As the strategic health authority for the Emirate of UAE, the Ministry Of Health exam registration for radiographers is empowered to set policies and strategies for health and to assure the application of those health policies. Please note the Ministry of Health Exam check-in procedure requires Biometric (Fingerprint) capture to positively identify candidates.